- All products are added to your cart.
Living Naturally Soapnut Shells
Living Naturally Soapnuts shells are the only organic detergent that grows on trees! It simply doesn't get greener than this!;
Soapnuts are highly valued by the rural people of India for washing clothes and as a naturally produced shampoo for washing their hair and for getting rid of dandruff. This is why some botanists have named the species as Sapindus detergenes .
Soapnuts are highly-effective and gentle at the same time. It will make your laundry fresh and clean and compared to other powder detergents, its mildness will keep colours bright, maintaining fabric structure of your clothes for longer periods.
It can be used on all fabrics and at all temperatures from 30. C - 90. C. Great for all washing machines especially energy efficient machines great for all allergy sufferers.
In the bag you get:
- bag of biodegradable soapnut shells
- 1 x small biodegradable muslin bag
- full instruction leaflet on how to use for laundry
- full instructions on how to make a natural pesticide and a chemical-free multi-purpose cleaner.
Size option: 225g tube - 108 washes, 500g bag - 240 washes or 1kg bag - 4890 washes.
INGREDIENTS: Pure 100% Organic Sapindus Mukorossi (Soapnut) Dried Fruit Shells.