- All products are added to your cart.
Living Naturally Soap Bar - Activated Charcoal
Living Naturally Activated Charcoal Soap Bar moisturising & detoxifying.
Suitable for all skin types, especially for acne prone/oily/combination skin. Good for gardeners and cracked skin.
- Activated Coconut Charcoal - will help clear and refine skin by gently but super-effectively removing dirt, impurities, and oils and treating skin with complexion-boosting minerals.
- Organic Shea Butter - has a concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids that makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for the skin.
- Organic Avocado Oil - is rich in healing vitamins B, C, D, E, K and, especially, A. It has a high amount of vitamin E in it, which is an antioxidant, and it does hydrate deeper and better than coconut oil, due to its monounsaturated fat content. It has a high sterol content, which are compounds that are anti-inflammatory and immune modulating. In the case of avocado oil, they can help heal sun damage and age spots, as well as inflammatory skin conditions like blemishes and eczema.
- Vitamin E - is a great anti-oxidant that will nourish and heal your skin.
Suitable to use on: face, hands and body.
Free from SLSs, parabens, mineral oil, palm oil, artificial additives or fragrances.
Suitable for vegans. Not tested on animals.
INGREDIENTS: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Organic Sapindus Mukorossi (Soapnut) Fruit Extract, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Activated Charcoal Powder, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Thuja Orientalis (Cedarwood) Leaf Oil, Linalool**, Limonene**, Geraniol**.
*After the saponification process, no sodium hydroxide remains. **Occurs naturally in essential oils.