- All products are added to your cart.
It's Pure Organics Organic Natural Brown Henna Powder
Soil Association Certified Organic, chemical-free hair dye powder. This shade is suitable for a blonde to light brown hair, and colours grey hair.
This It's Pure Organics Natural Brown shade is lighter than the Herbal Hair Colour Dark Brown and it is also a warmer colour.
110g packet of Herbal Hair Colour is usually enough for shoulder hair.
The likely colour outcome on different initial hair colours:
- On very light coloured blonde, very grey, or white to start with, the colour outcome may be anything from blonde to light brown.
- On dark blonde hair, it is likely to darken it to light brown.
- On already light brown hair it is likely to darken it slightly.
- On salt-and-pepper mixed white and light brown hair, it will be an average effect overall of the two colours. So after dying, the white hair may be lighter than light brown, and the light brown hair may go a slightly darker brown.
- A darker colour result may be achieved by repeated applications. If your hair is very light coloured to start with it is also possible that the colour outcome may be warmer (i.e. slightly more auburn).
Because everyone's hair is different in terms of their initial hair colour and their individual hair structure and chemistry and will take the colour slightly differently. It is impossible to precisely predict the colour outcome. For this reason, we recommend strand testing before putting the colour all over your hair.
Mix the powder thoroughly with warm water to a smooth paste. Apply the paste to your hair in sections and leave on for 1.5 to 3 hours. The longer you leave the paste on your hair the darker the colour result will be. When you first wash out the colour it will often not be the full depth of colour but it will gradually deepen to its true colour.
So it is best to wait 24 hours after you have done the strand test to see how the colour develops.
100% Organic and Chemical Free.
INGREDIENTS: Cassia Auriculata (Cassia) Powder*, Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Powder*, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Powder*, Cassia Auriculata (Cassia) Powder*, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Powder*. *Denotes Certified Organic.