- All products are added to your cart.
It's Pure Organics Organic Chestnut Henna Powder 110g
It's Pure Organics Organic Chestnut Henna Powder is suitable for colouring blonde to light brown hair. It is warmer than the Natural Brown shade. The lighter your hair the more towards auburn the colour result will be.
One 110g packet is enough for average thickness shoulder length hair. Very thick hair will need more, or if it’s very fine you’ll need less.
The resulting colour outcome after using this hair colour does vary on different people's hair as it depends on your individual hair structure and chemistry, and the colour of your hair before using it.
- On a very light coloured grey or white hair, it may of an auburn colour.
- On dark blonde to light brown hair, it will be less auburn and more of a warm brown.
- On medium brown hair the colour will less noticeable as on lighter hair colours (but if you have grey strands it should colour them with a highlight effect).
- If your hair is a mixture of light to medium brown and white, then you will get an average effect, with the white hair going more like auburn highlights and your brown hair being a richer brown.
- On dark brown hair, this colour will probably not show up.
Leaving the paste on for a longer time will make the colour stronger. If you want a deeper colour you may also build up the colour with a second application.
Because everyone's hair is different in terms of their initial hair colour and their individual hair structure and chemistry and will take the colour slightly differently. It is impossible to precisely predict the colour outcome. For this reason, we recommend strand testing before putting the colour all over your hair.
The powder is mixed into a paste with warm water and then pasted on to your hair in sections. It is left on for 1.5 to 3 hours before washing off. The longer you leave it the darker the colour will be. You may apply the paste with an applicator or tinting brush but we recommend using just your gloved fingers to apply the paste.
When you first wash out the colour it will often not be the full depth of colour but it will gradually darken to its true colour.
If you have used henna and indigo before you will understand that after washing it off your hair it takes time for the colour to oxidise on your hair. It can be likened to a cut apple - at first it the apple is white and then as it oxidises in the air it goes brown.
100% Organic and Chemical Free.
INGREDIENTS: Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Powder*, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Powder*, Cassia Auriculata (Cassia) Powder*, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Powder*.
*Denotes Certified Organic.
The pack also contains instructions, nitrile gloves and polythene cap.