- All products are added to your cart.
Green People Sun Lotion SPF15 with Tan Accelerator
Green People Sun Lotion SPF15 with suntan accelerator with 3 layers of natural sun protection: UV filters, antioxidants & sun tan accelerator.
- Effective, natural broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection.
- Increases collagen & contains antioxidants to help prevent UV damage.
- Natural tan accelerator helps you tan 25% faster.
- Moisture retaining for a tan that lasts 50% longer.
- Water repellent but not pore-clogging - ideal for prickly heat.
- Aloe Vera - has soothing and healing properties. It is excellent moisturiser thanks to mucopolysaccharides combining with water. Also contains sugars, amino acids, minerals, sterols, enzymes and fatty acids. Used in folk medicine as a first aid treatment for minor burns.
- Avocado - Wide range of nutrients including 11 vitamins and 14 minerals. Rich in antioxidants to reduce damage from free radicals. Scientists in California have reported that Avocado oil contains an as yet unidentified substance that has the ability to stimulate ageing collagen to rebuild itself.
- Green Tea extract - is a rich source of antioxidants called Catechins which have powerful activity against free radicals. Free radicals cause oxidative damage to fats (lipids) and skin cells and are responsible for many aspects of premature ageing. This extract also inhibits the activity of the enzyme Collagenase which is responsible for breaking down and destroying Collagen, one of the key components of the skins extracellular matrix. Rich source of antioxidants to help prevent oxidative cell damage.
- Sunflower - the main component of Sunflower oil is linoleic acid. It also contains other fatty acids including oleic acid and palmitic acid, as well as lecithin, carotenoids, tocopherols and reasonable quantities of vitamins A and D. Calming, softening and soothing on the skin. Helps skin to retain moisture. Suitable for acne, eczema, inflammation, redness and irritation. Rich in vitamin E and other nutrients and antioxidants.
Free from: parabens, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), lanolin, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants.
Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
Always apply regularly and liberally.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Spring Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil*^, Isoamyl P-methoxycinnamate (Naturally Occurring Uv-filter), Titanium Dioxide [Nano] (Mineral Uv-filter), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Plant Wax), Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Berry Wax), Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Cetearyl Glucoside (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Inositol (from Carob Fruits), Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil^, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Aroma [Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Herb Oil*], Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phytic Acid, Linalool*, Limonene*.
* 82.4% Certified Organic Ingredients, ^Fairly Traded (Period after opening 6m).