Green People Neutral Sensitive Cleanser & Make-up Remover is a purifying organic cleanser and make-up remover for all skin types.
- Gently removes all eye make-up including waterproof mascara.
- Alcohol-free and rich in moisture-binding and anti-inflammatory actives.
- Formulated to balance and nourish with a sensual aroma.
- Cleanses away all impurities and leaves your skin silky smooth.
- On average, lasts 6 months.
- Aloe Vera - has soothing and healing properties. It is excellent moisturiser thanks to mucopolysaccharides combining with water. Also contains sugars, amino acids, minerals, sterols, enzymes and fatty acids. Used in folk medicine as a first aid treatment for minor burns.
- Calendula - is used principally for its: moisturising benefits, soothing properties for inflamed skin. Calendula Flowers contain a wide range of active compounds including flavonoids, phenols, tannins, carotenoids and coumanins. In herbal medicines, Calendula has been used to assist in wound healing and to treat skin ulcers, eczema, nappy rash, eczema and other topical conditions.
- The fairly traded Shea butter - is produced by a women’s co-operative in northern Ghana. Shea butter - has protective and healing properties and is great for dry, sore skin. Anti-ageing emollient rich in phytosterols to stimulates cell growth. Has excellent moisturising and nourishing properties. Rich in vitamins A & E and essential fatty acids. Naturally occurring antioxidants help fight free radicals to keep skin healthy and avoid premature ageing.
- Squalane - extracted from Olive oil, is the saturated (stable) form of Squalene. When applied to the skin it is transformed to the active form Squalene by naturally occurring enzymes. Adult skin is lubricated and protected against external aggressors by sebum. In healthy skin, sebum contains between 10-13% Squalene, but this level drops as we get older. Low levels of Squalene lead to dryness and flaking of the skin, reduced flexibility and increase the risk of bacterial and fungal infections. Eczema and psoriasis are also linked to low levels of Squalene.
Free from: parabens, lanolin, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), artificial perfumes, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, petrochemicals, phthalates and colourants.
Size: 50ml or 150ml
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Spring Water), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*^, Glycerin* (Vegetable Derived), Squalane (from Olive Oil), Cetyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Plant Wax), Cetearyl Glucoside (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Plant Wax), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil*^, Glyceryl Stearate (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract*, Aroma [Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*^], Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters (from Jojoba Oil), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Limonene*.
* 91.6% Organic, ^ Fairly Traded.