- All products are added to your cart.
Green People Gentle Cleanser and Make-Up Remover
Green People Gentle Cleanser & Make-Up Remover is an ultra-gentle, fragrance-free 2-in-1 cleanser & make-up remover.
- Softens and soothes as you cleanse.
- Gently removes eye make-up (including waterproof mascara).
- Alcohol-free and scent-free for very sensitive skin.
- Anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Leaves skin beautifully soft and retain moisture balance.
- Jojoba seeds - contain a liquid wax that closely matches the fatty acid profile found in human sebum. It forms a transparent, protective film on the skin, which stops the trans-epidermal water loss. The oil is an occlusive moisturiser and a skin emollient. Jojoba helps to balance sebum levels and unclog pores, making it excellent for the acne-prone skin.
- The fairly traded Shea butter - is produced by a women’s co-operative in northern Ghana. Shea butter - has protective and healing properties and is great for dry, sore skin. Anti-ageing emollient rich in phytosterols to stimulates cell growth. Has excellent moisturising and nourishing properties. Rich in vitamins A & E and essential fatty acids. Naturally occurring antioxidants help fight free radicals to keep skin healthy and avoid premature ageing.
- Calendula - is used principally for its: moisturising benefits, soothing properties for inflamed skin. Calendula Flowers contain a wide range of active compounds including flavonoids, phenols, tannins, carotenoids and coumanins. In herbal medicines, Calendula has been used to assist in wound healing and to treat skin ulcers, eczema, nappy rash, eczema and other topical conditions.
- Squalane - extracted from Olive oil, is the saturated (stable) form of Squalene. When applied to the skin it is transformed to the active form Squalene by naturally occurring enzymes. Adult skin is lubricated and protected against external aggressors by sebum. In healthy skin, sebum contains between 10-13% Squalene, but this level drops as we get older. Low levels of Squalene lead to dryness and flaking of the skin, reduced flexibility and increase the risk of bacterial and fungal infections. Eczema and psoriasis are also linked to low levels of Squalene.
Free from: essential oils, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), parabens, lanolin, petrochemicals, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, phthalates, artificial colourants, artificial fragrances and irritating emulsifiers.
Size: 50ml or 150ml
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Spring Water), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glycerin* (Vegetable Derived), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*^, Squalane (from Olive Oil), Cetyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Plant Wax), Cetearyl Glucoside (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Plant Wax), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil*^, Glyceryl Stearate (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract*, Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters (from Jojoba Oil), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
* 91.6% Organic, ^Fairly Traded.