- All products are added to your cart.
Odylique Lipstick #18 Fig Fondant
100% natural - 86% organic
A warm burnished pink, like the juicy flesh of a ripe fig, this colour is gorgeous with gloss for day or on its own for a richer, night-time glow.
Our creamy, nourishing, natural lipsticks are bursting with organic plant oils and butters including jojoba and Fairtrade shea to provide a moisturising vitamin-boost to your lips.
The first lipsticks certified to Soil Association and Fairtrade standards.
- Highest purity mineral colour, free from toxic chemicals
- Long-lasting colour
- Moisturising and conditioning with vitamin-rich 100% organic plant oils, butters, fruit and flower extracts
- Our Lipstick Case: Recyclable and made in the EU.
- Our Box: Printed in the UK on FSC certified board by a carbon neutral company. Compostable and recyclable.
Free from: any synthetic chemicals, preservatives and fillers, bismuth oxychloride, hydrogenated oils, lead, mercury, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, silicones, talc and tree-nut oils.
Size: 4.5 g
INGREDIENTS: Castor Oil*, Beeswax*, Jojoba Oil*, Shea Butter*X, High Oleic Sunflower Oil*, Sunflower Wax, Extracts Of Sea Buckthorn*, Marigold* And Rosemary*, May Contain** +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77007, Mica
*Organically grown/produced (minimum 86%).
**Ecocert/Cosmos approved high purity mineral pigments free from lead, mercury, arsenic and other heavy metal contaminants.
x Certified Fairtrade
100% Natural Product