Naturally eliminates residual build-up and nourishes hair without drying. A botanical mixture of organic coconut vinegar, essential oils and floral waters that helps to remove buildup, restore the natural pH balance to the scalp, and leave hair feeling fresh, happy and healthy. Great for sealing in colour.
Gently clarifies scalp and hair of buildup.
Leaves hair strong, clean, with loads of sheen.
Does not strip the natural oils.
Softens hair with 4 herbal infusions.
Neutralises the pH balance of hair and scalp.
The Coconut vinegar aroma dissipates quickly after use.
Use as a weekly clarifying treatment. Excellent for retaining new colour in hair.
- Coconut Vinegar - Nourishes hair whilst removing excess sebum and buildup on the scalp and hair shaft. It contains 17 amino acids, enzymes, vitamin C, broad spectrum B vitamins and minerals. Our Coconut Vinegar is made from the sap of the coconut tree. These trees thrive and grow in mineral rich volcanic soil. Coconut Vinegar absorbs these nutrients through its roots and into the sap. Making it rich in healthy hair loving minerals like sulfur, boron, magnesium, iron, manganese, zinc, phosphorous, and potassium.
- Grapefruit Floral Water - antioxidant; antibacterial; antiseptic, alleviates oily scalp, restores softness to hair.
- Clary Sage - makes hair fuller and noticeably thick.
- Rosemary - adds volume and sheen, stimulates hair growth.
Application - Suitable for use before or after you shampoo and before applying conditioning
- Section hair into 4 parts and spray twice into each section (or as required).
- Massage into scalp, gently caress each section, working your way down the hair shaft to the ends.
- Leave in for 1-3 minutes
- Rinse well with warm water.
- Repeat as necessary.
Free from: Gluten, Silicone, Parabens, Sulfates, Lonicera Japonica.
INGREDIENTS: Acetic Acid (Coconut) Vinegar, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Nectar, Chamomilla Recutica (Chamomile) Floral Water/Hydrosol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Floral Water/Hydrosol, *Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Floral Water/Hydrosol, Leucidal (Radish Root Ferment), **Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil, **Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Essential Oil and Love.
Naturally occurring constituents of **Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil and Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Essential Oil: a-pinene, borneol, b-pinene, camphor, geranial, neral, linalool geraniol bornyl acetate, camphene, 1,8-cineole and limonene.
* ingredients issued from organic farming
** natural steam distilled essential oils
50% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from a natural origin