- All products are added to your cart.
Together has grown into a small team of family, friends and like-minded people. Their healthy products are developed by leading experts in nutrition and health and manufactured in the UK. Together was launched after brothers Lee and Daniel experienced, first-hand, the struggle to maintain and improve their health and wellbeing in a world of demanding schedules, convenience culture, and common myths and misunderstandings about what’s really “good for you”. At Together, they are open, straight-talking, and honest.
Together is here to create balance, and support as many people on their own journey to find a path to health that works for, and not against, them.
Their mission is the same today as it was on our first day. They will always:
- Provide the cleanest, most natural, effective and affordable health products around;
- Share as much meaningful, unbiased information as possible in all areas of health, because prevention is powerful;
- Work to create more balance in a world where millions of people don’t have access to essential nutrients, because health shouldn’t be determined by where you were born.
At Together, they take pride in creating products that you will always be able to trust. Their three product promises are reflected in everything they make:
- Nature based. They source only the most natural and effective ingredients, resulting in products that help your body to help itself. They know that whole-foods, ocean ingredients, and plants are nature’s secret to producing effective nutrients that are recognisable, gentle, and highly absorbed.
- Clean. They will never use artificial product additives or processing aids in their products. Instead, they work hard to make sure they use ingredients and methods that are kind to your body and the environment.
- Transparent. They follow the journey their ingredients take to reach you, making sure ingredients are carefully monitored, cared for, and tested along the way. They will always be 100% transparent about their ingredients and how they work with them!