At the Clay Cure, only 100% natural ingredients are used, which do no harm to the people or the Earth we are part of. From the onset, the Clay Cure has worked towards achieving the same symmetry in packaging, pioneering change in a world subjugated by the petrochemical industries. Without sacrificing the purity of ingredients of the ethically sourced ingredients they employ in their nascent business, they are effectively committed to transition to an all-natural, ecological, biodegradable and ethically sustainable solutions for their packaging. As research and availability allow for the Clay Cure's aim of 100% natural to be realised, they continue to be on the forefront, innovating with Mother Earth's self-interest at heart.
For the Clay Cure, people and the environments are one and the same. This explains why Clay Cure owners Ana and Zeljko, choose, whenever possible, plant-based, and truly environmentally friendly raw materials, undeterred by profit and self-aggrandisement. They are leaders in this new millennia, working in stark contrast, in today's discredited, profit-driven capitalist world.
They currently supply pure and hight grade Bentonite, Zeolites ,Kaolin and Green, Red, Beige Montmorillonite clays. Each one has its own special healing clay properties. Some can be used internally for Detox, while others are ideal to apply to the skin externally. All their clays are perfect to make your own beauty products, such as Clay Masks, Clay Bath. They can be used for healing poultices.
It seems that the body recognises clay and responds immediately to its presence. There are five primary attributes of clay:
- It balances - a balanced body is designed to heal itself. You could say that clay is intelligent earth. It is made up of nano crystals. Crystals are capable of memory, reorganisation and holding energy. Clay communicates with the body and acts as needed: it is homeostatic and strives to return the body to a state of wellness.
- It detoxifies - clay has strongly negatively charged ions that pull, hold and capture positive charged ions which are found in toxin viruses, mold, yeast , heavy metals, and radiation. This is made possible by its tremendous absorption/adsorption capacity.
- It stimulates - it can promote blood flow and oxygenation, stimulating circulation and the flow of energy necessary for cellular revitalization and repair. it awakens latent cell energy.
- It alkalizes - clay has a high alkaline Ph,in the 8.5 to 10. Range. Internally calcium bentonite clay works from the mouth, down through the alimentary canal, providing a very effective cleansing and detoxing capability even though it is not absorbed through the colon wall into the blood stream.
- It nourishes - since it is naturally very high in mineral content and trace elements clay can be used as a naturally occurring mineral supplement. Research shows that the way that the minerals and trace elements are found within clay is in the exact balanced ratio that the body needs for perfect assimilation.
The Clay Cure Co. does not only sell clays, but also a range of Pure Salts from around the globe and Activated Charcoal. They have been very careful to find uncontaminated sources, and places where the salts are extracted in an ethical way. They have a range of 100% Natural personal care products, such as Natural Deodorant, Tooth Powder and Bath blends.
Make the switch to healthier personal care products: unlike most commercial brands, each of their personal care products is made without synthetic chemicals or harsh additives. Instead, you'll get the cleanest and highest quality ingredients that have passed strict lab testing for purity and safety.