- All products are added to your cart.
After ten years in the beauty industry Sarah recognised the need for a natural and affordable alternative to the high end brands that were offering little benefit to the skin by using low cost synthetic ingredients. So she decided to take the plunge in March 2006 and start her own natural beauty business.
She began to research and experience all the wonderful natural ingredient alternatives. It wasn't long before she began to notice a positive difference in her skin and set to work to create and develop Laidbare Skincare. Her aim being, and continues to be, to offer real value combined with truly natural ingredients. Laidbare products help restore skin to a healthy, clean and clear state - even for the most sensitive of skin types.
No alcohol is used in the manufacturing process of any of the extracts that are used in their products, however there is ethanol present in one of the raw materials which is used in the following products: DIY CLEANSER, and SCRUB A DUB DUB. This is shown on the ingredient listing.
Laidbare is fun, affordable, accessible and seriously packed with natural ingredients (97-100% natural).
- Palm Oil Statement - they take the sourcing of palm oil very seriously, their supplier is fully vetted and a member of the RSPO (Roundtable On Sustainable Palm Oil) a non-profit organisation. Their supplier is fully committed to upholding the RSPO for sustainable Palm Oil, as are they.
- Natural Products. Laidbare products are full of natural rich skin nutrients, suitable for the most sensitive of skin types.
- Eco Sensitive. Kind to our skin, planet and pockets. Reducing their carbon footprint, by designing and formulating in the UK.
- Cruelty Free. None of their products are tested on animals. They only use family, friends or willing volunteers to test their products to make sure they are totally safe for you to use on all skin types.