- All products are added to your cart.
ILOVESKIN is company run by Danielle. She always took care of her skin and loved to create something hers. She remembers proudly handing out her handmade Christmas body scrub age 16, (sorbolene and sand), rustic and full of petrochemicals but effective. Studying to become a Naturopath gave her an indepth knowledge of herbs and nutrients and how they affect the body both internally and topically - and with this information she was able to move past the sorbolene and sand phase and into truly nutritive and healing products. She was making individual products for her Naturopathic clients and getting great results, she realised that this was what she loved doing and ILOVESKIN was born.
ILOVESKIN is all about simple, natural ingredients that are effective. Your skin absorbs up to 60% of what you put on it, and this is why ILOVESKIN is firmly against petrochemicals, parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and chemicals in general. She makes everything in small batches and test them on friends and family.
She is spartan when it comes to packaging - the bare necessities only. Boxes only end up in the recycling or in the bin and they cost you, the consumer, extra and cost the planet - even when recycled; so she has done away with them. You’ll find ILOVESKIN products naked on the shelf - in recyclable / reusable bottles and jars.
Ingredients they use:
- Rosehip Oil - this exceptional oil is light weight and easily absorbed. Rosehip oil is naturally high in the good fats (omega 3,6 & 9), Vitamins C, E and vitamin A precursors. Rosehip oil is very effective for cell regeneration and promotes collagen and elastin formation. Rosehip has a long history of use for reducing scarring, anti-aging, improving moisture levels in the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. They use it as our base oil in ILOVESKIN SCAR OIL and in a blend with seven fruit oils and extracts in Face Oil and Face Oil+.
- White Poppy Seed Oil - it has a stimulating and revitalising effect on the skin. It is absorbed easily and improves the penetration of other oils. A natural emollient, it improves softness, firmness and elasticity. Excellent for hydration as it creates a natural protective barrier against water loss and pollution. They use White Poppy seed oil in ILOVESKIN Face Oil and Face Oil+
- Kiwi Seed Oil - it absorbs easily and is considered to be one of the best anti-wrinkle oils. High in Vitamins C & E and Essential fatty acids it improves elasticity, boosts collagen production, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, protects against moisture loss and is very healing for damaged skin. They use Kiwi seed oil in Face Oil and Face Oil +.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil - rich in Ellagic Acid - a potent antioxidant that promotes cell repair and protects skin from oxidative stress from pollution, UV radiation and the natural ageing process. Red Raspberry seed oil is deeply nourishing, softening and creates a natural lipid barrier to provide protection and prevent moisture loss. They use Red Raspberry seed oil in Face Oil and Face Oil +.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil - powerful antioxidant. One of the only sources of Omega 5 (punicic acid) it reduces inflammation, calms irritation, redness and regenerates new skin production, improving elasticity and tone. Intensely nourishing and moisturising, it protects against pollution and oxidative stress, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles and boosts collagen production. They use Pomegranate seed oil in ILOVESKIN Face Oil and Face Oil +.
- Cylindrotheca Fusiformis - oceanic marine algae - grown in an eco facility in Italy to guarantee purity. It’s a powerful anti-wrinkle agent that has been shown in tests to significantly increase collagen synthesis within 24 hours. It stimulates the production of structural skin proteins, improves elasticity, skin hydration and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It is a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and protective, it plays an important role in the skins barrier function, protects the dermal matrix from degradation and is healing and regenerative. They use this amazing algae in Face Oil and Face Oil+.
- Arctic Cranberry CO2 - Concentrated and rich in essential fatty acids and tocotrienols, Arctic cranberry seed oil protects, nourishes and moisturises the skin. They use concentrated Arctic Cranberry CO2 extract in both Face Oil and Face Oil+.
- Sea Buckthorn CO2 - holy fruit of the Himalayas, Sea buckthorn is like a multivitamin for your skin. Concentrated vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids promote cell regeneration, stimulates collagen production and are rejuvenating. Sea buckthorn is anti-inflammatory, helps to heal damaged skin, restores elasticity and firmness. A great oil for anti-aging and reducing scar formation. They use a concentrated Sea Buckthorn CO2 extract in ILOVESKIN Scar Oil and in Face Oil and Face Oil+.
- Calendula CO2 - otherwise know as Marigold. Unassuming calendula has been used medicinally for centuries. Well know for its healing properties, Calendula is anti-septic, anti-microbial and anti-fungal, it reduces inflammation and is commonly used topically for dry and damaged skin. Calendula speeds up healing by increasing blood flow and promotes collagen formation. They use concentrated Calendula CO2 extract in ILOVESKIN Scar Oil.
- Carrot Root CO2 - one of the best skin oils, rich in carotenes and vitamin E. Carrot root rejuvenates the skin’s basal layer and stimulates cell rejuvenation. A potent natural antioxidant, carrot root is naturally anti-aging and helps to heal wounds and reduce scars. They use concentrated carrot root CO2 extract in ILOVESKIN Scar Oil.
- Jojoba Oil - this liquid wax from the jojoba nut is used extensively is skincare, it closely resembles the skin’s natural oil - sebum. It is anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and absorbs easily into the skin for instant moisturisation. Jojoba balances the production of skin oils and is useful in the treatment of acne and other skin conditions. Jojoba can help with wound healing and scarring. Jojoba is the base oil in the CO2 extracts in ILOVESKIN Scar Oil, Face Oil and Face Oil+.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil - the number one essential oil for helping wounds heal quickly and reducing scar formation. Helichrysum, native to the Mediterranean, has been used medicinally for thousands of years. It is naturally high in diketones - which stimulate the growth of new cells and help reduce scar formation. It is also anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, calming, soothing, reduces pain, antioxidant and antiaging. They use helichrysum essential oil in ILOVESKIN Scar Oil and Face Oil+.
- Neroli Essential Oil - this precious oil from the flower of the bitter orange tree is highly regarded for skin care. Neroli promotes the generation of new cells and rejuvenates the health of those already present, helping to reduce scar formation. Neroli is anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant - it helps to revive skin at a cellular level. This wonderful oil is also a sedative tonic for the nervous system. They use Neroli in ILOVESKIN Scar Oil and Face Oil+.
- Vetiver Essential Oil - this grass native to India and known as a sacred herb, is grounding, nourishing, healing and soothing. High in antioxidants, vetiver is a rejuvenator of skin tissue. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, nourishing and hydrating. Vetiver helps hold onto moisture and support connective tissue. Vetiver’s ability to regenerate tissue and fade spots and scars make it a natural fit for ILOVESKIN Scar Oil and Face Oil+.
- Frankincense Essential Oil - made famous by three wise men, this well known oil is getting a lot of press for its anti-cancer properties. Frankincense is another amazing oil for wound healing and reducing scar formation. Frankincense promotes the regeneration of healthy cells and helps wounds heal faster. It helps to fade sun spots, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and generally tones and lifts the skin. They use Frankincense essential oil in ILOVESKIN Scar Oil and Face Oil+.
- Lavender Essential Oil - this darling of the essential oil world is more than just a tonic for the nervous system. Lavender is one of nature's best first aiders. Lavender reduces inflammation, encourages wound healing and improves scar formation. It is anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, repels all sorts of bugs, soothes skin irritations and has anti-aging benefits due to it’s natural antioxidants. They use Lavender in ILOVESKIN Scar Oil and Face Oil+.
- Sage Essential Oil -the ancient Romans called this the sacred herb and with its extensive list of benefits it’s little wonder. Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-septic, anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties make Sage an excellent essential oil for wound healing. Sage speeds up healing and reduces scar formation. They use Sage in ILOVESKIN SCAR OIL and FACE OIL+.
- Rosemary Essential Oil - another historically sacred plant, Paracelsus valued rosemary oil for its ability to strengthen the whole body. Rosemary has antiseptic, antimicrobial and antioxidant qualities that make it an excellent natural preservative. We use a concentrated CO2 extract of rosemary as a preservative in ILOVESKIN SCAR OIL, FACE OIL and FACE OIL+.
- Vitamin E - a natural antioxidant which helps protect the oils in our products. The natural form of vitamin E is a well-known skin healer and protects against free radical damage. You'll find Vitamin E in SCAR OIL, FACE OIL and FACE OIL+
- Rosewater - made from the steam distillation of rose petals. The antioxidants in rose water help the skin combat harmful free radicals and damage caused by UV rays, pollution and stress. Rose water is anti-inflammatory and soothing, it softens the skin, helps maintain pH balance, hydrates and moisturises and the delicious scent has mood-boosting benefits. This is the base for our ILOVESKIN serum.
- Hyaluronic Acid - known as the 'Fountain of Youth' Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in skin cells and has the ability to bind 600x its weight in water, giving skin it's volume and fullness - plump skin we associate with youth. Sadly, it declines as we age. Hyaluronic acid plumps the skin, smooths fine lines and wrinkles, softens the skin and restores elasticity. Hyaluronic acid is critical in maintaining skin hydration and is more hydrating than any other skin care ingredient. ILOVESKIN serum.
- B3 - Niacinamide or B3 as we more commonly know it is an excellent skincare ingredient. It stimulates fibroblasts (cells within the dermal layer) and collagen secretion, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improves structure and resilience to external stressors, refines pores, boosts hydration, balances pigmentation and evens out skin tone. ILOVESKIN serum.
- Wu Zhu Yu - Chinese fruit extract (ethically sourced) illuminates and brightens dull, lifeless skin. It stimulates the intracellular release of nitric oxide - dilating blood vessels and improving microcirculation. ILOVESKIN serum.
- Eco Preservative - palm free and with good eco credentials. A unique combination of benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, glycerin and sorbic acid. This antimicrobial blend offers broad-spectrum protection against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, yeast and moulds. It has a wide range of global regulatory acceptance. They use this in ILOVESKIN serum.