- All products are added to your cart.
Traditional herbal preparations, handcrafted in small batches on their Herefordshire herb farm.
At Herbfarmacy, they have been growing herbs for over thirty years. So, when it comes to using herbs in skincare, they know a thing or two. They have taken that experience and knowledge to develop their own range of creams, balms and oils that are both ethically made and great for your skin.
- Good, wholesome organic ingredients. Everything they create is certified organic by the Soil Association. Organic means working with the delicate balance and rhythms of nature, from the soil, to plants and wildlife. They oversee every stage of the plant’s journey, sowing and harvesting each flower by hand and blending the herbal oils to create their signature organic skin care products. They are inspected by the Soil Association annually to ensure their high standards are maintained. Made with your skin in mind, you won’t find any parabens, phthalates, SLS, artificial fragrances, formaldehyde, nanoparticles or propane/petroleum bases in any of their product.
- Taking a Stand Against Animal Testing. They are very passionate about shaping a cruelty-free world, liberated from any kind of animal testing. As well as receiving a prestigious endorsement from the Naturewatch Foundation, a charity working tirelessly for the advancement of animal rights, Herbfarmacy is also a certified cruelty-free company with PETA’s ‘Beauty Without Bunnies’ program. For them, beauty should never come at the cost of cruelty, which is why they are committed to only testing on willing customers, family and friends.
- Fair Rights, Fair Pay. They would not be where they are today without the dedication and hard work from their team. From the growers to the makers, they celebrate their contributions in making Herbfarmacy not only a brand, but a lifestyle. As well as one of their top priorities to be kind to the environment, it is imperative that they show the same kindness to their extended family of employees. As a result, Herbfarmacy stands proud as a certified Living Wage Employer under the Living Wage Foundation.
- Earth friendly. Herbfarmacy is committed to using only green energy on the farm, harnessed from renewable sources such as sunshine and wind. They are proud to be a certified Ethical Company after a full ethics audit by The Ethical Company Organisation. To achieve this seal of approval, all Herbfarmacy policies surrounding the environment, human rights and animal rights were rigorously checked and verified.
- Plastic free - look for the whale. They are in the process of switching to aluminium pots and bottles; they can be recycled easily and almost infinitely, without losing effectiveness. And unlike many others, their aluminium containers are BPA free. Nor will they require liners in their lids (so no plastic there either!). They vacuum tested their pots and the aluminium bottles they will be introducing shortly, to ensure they didn’t leak. In fact, by the time they have completed the changes to the entire range (September), their packaging will be 100% recyclable and plastic-free. They promote this on our packaging by using a whale logo. So, if you want to be sure that your product is truly plastic free, look for the whale!