Haymax is small company in Bedfordshire, UK. HayMax is a natural, organic allergen barrier balm (sometimes referred to as a nasal balm) that is applied to the rim of the nostrils. It can also be applied to the bones of the eyes. HayMax has been proven to reduce dust and pet allergens and more than a third of pollen from entering the body. Less allergen, less reaction.
HayMax is made from a blend of beeswax and seed oils, to which they add essential oils or aloe vera leaf juice extracts to create three additional varieties of the original version, HayMax Pure, for added choice and to suit your personal preference. HayMax is natural, organic and drug free, so it’s suitable for children and pregnant and breastfeeding women to use.
You can choose from five varieties of HayMax allergen barrier balm: Pure, Aloe Vera, Lavender, Frankincense and Kids. Each variety works in exactly the same way, by restricting the amount of dust and pet allergens and pollen that get into the body. All you do is wipe the balm onto the base of your nostrils and around your eyes. Magic.
The Hay Max way:
- Organic. HayMax allergen barrier balms have been organic from the very beginning, and have been certified organic by the Soil Association since 2006. The best chef will always ensure that the ingredients are the best quality they can find: if the ingredients are substandard the final outcome won’t be as good. They believe it’s just the same with an allergy product. So they use oils and powders from nature and by using organic ingredients they ensure balms are gentle and comfortable on your skin as well as trapping the maximum amount of airborne allergens.
- Buying local. They buy local to reduce the cost to the environment, even if it means it costs us a bit more.
- They buy fairtrade when it is possible.
- They practice the three R’s – Reduce, Re-use, Recycle
- Trading ethically. They know that when you’re in business disputes will inevitably arise – that’s just the way it is. But they think there is a right and wrong way to handle any issues when they crop up. They have never resorted to using lawyers or going to court to resolve any problems. They prefer to talk to people directly and sort things out amicably.
- Charities, associations, donations. At HayMax they think it’s really important to do their bit. HayMax has pledged a donation every year for four years to the Organic Trade Board, supporting growth of sustainable, organic industry in the UK. Ad hock donations to marathon runs, fun runs and community events are made throughout the year, as well as raffle prizes for fundraising events, etc.